Crab Rangoon are wonton wrappers stuffed with cream cheese, crab meat, garlic, Sriracha sauce and baked till they are crispy.
Crab Rangoons are a great appetizer to have for a party that will impress your guest. Crab Rangoon seems to be one of those dishes that most people think are harder to prepare than they actually are. They are so simple and easy to make. While most are fried, I prefer to bake them since it is healthier. With baking you can still achieve the crunchy wonton on the outside. Since I like the Crab Rangoons to be a little bit spicy; I added Sriracha sauce to the recipe below. If you want a little bit of a kick, add some Sriracha Sauce but if you prefer for them not to be spicy then omit it from the recipe.
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon green onion
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ⅓ cup crab meat
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 laughing cow swiss cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- Prep the ingredients: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Separate the crab meat and check to make sure there is no shell pieces.
- Make the Crab Rangoon: In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, swiss cheese, soy sauce, garlic, green onion, and Sriracha sauce. Place 1 tablespoon of filling onto the center of the wonton. Using your finger lightly wet the sides of the wonton wrapper, then fold to make a triangle. Arrange the rangoon on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake and Serve: Bake the Crab Rangoon for 12 minutes at 375 degrees. After six minutes, flip them so both sides are equally crunchy. Serve with sweet chili sauce or soy sauce.
Don’t miss a post! Follow along with social media!